Creede Snowshoe Lodge
Room Rental Policies
Starting February 1, 2020
NO PETS. This policy includes comfort and therapy pets.
We adhere to the ADA guidelines for service dogs.
- A non-refundable booking fee of $50 per room will be charged when reservations are made. This fee will be applied to the price of your stay.
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours during off-season (October 1 through end of May).
- If you leave early, a refund will only be made if we are able to rent your room for that night, and a restocking fee may apply.
- No refunds on room deposits. We will make every effort to accommodate modification of dates of original reservation.
- Any damage to rooms will be charged to the renter at normal repair rates plus revenue lost to room being out of service.
- Special policies may be in effect during special event and holiday periods.
(Memorial Day weekend-Sept 30th)
- Cancellation must be made at least one week prior to stay to avoid a charge equal to one night's stay.
- Reservations including the dates of July 3rd,4th, or 5th requires a minimum of three nights stay to reserve a room.
All rooms are NON-SMOKING rooms. Smoking is allowed only outside and away from office area and doorways. Anyone smoking in the rooms will be charged a $250 cleaning fee, plus any night that might be lost to renters due to clean up.
Creede Snowshoe Lodge agrees to not sell or provide any information about our visitors to any 3rd party. All information gathered through reservations or the use of this web site will be used solely for internal purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call 719-658-2315.