Creede Snowshoe Lodge
Room Rental Policies
Starting February 1, 2020
NO PETS. This policy includes comfort and therapy pets.
We adhere to the ADA guidelines for service dogs.
- A non-refundable booking fee of $50 per room will be charged when reservations are made. This fee will be applied to the price of your stay.
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours during off-season (October 1 through end of May).
- If you leave early, a refund will only be made if we are able to rent your room for that night, and a restocking fee may apply.
- No refunds on room deposits. We will make every effort to accommodate modification of dates of original reservation.
- Any damage to rooms will be charged to the renter at normal repair rates plus revenue lost to room being out of service.
- Special policies may be in effect during special event and holiday periods.
(Memorial Day weekend-Sept 30th)
- Cancellation must be made at least one week prior to stay to avoid a charge equal to one night's stay.
- Reservations including the dates of July 3rd,4th, or 5th requires a minimum of three nights stay to reserve a room.
All rooms are NON-SMOKING rooms. Smoking is allowed only outside and away from office area and doorways. Anyone smoking in the rooms will be charged a $250 cleaning fee, plus any night that might be lost to renters due to clean up.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 719-658-2315.